Halloween Pet Photo Contest
Read the rules and enter the contest below!
Rules & Details:
1) Photos must be submitted via the form below. There can be multiple pets in the photo, but please only ONE photo per person.
2) This contest is limited to the first 20 entries; so enter fast for your pet’s chance to win! Entries must be submitted by October 31st, 2020 at Midnight.
3) This contest will be a series of mini photo contests. As photos are submitted, we will post your pet’s pics in a single post to our page where they’ll go “head to head” with 1-3 other pet’s photos. Votes will be tallied based on the comments on our Facebook Page post! (No need to share the post on your timeline, as we can’t see votes there!) There will be 24 hours to vote on each post. So make sure you watch for when your pet’s photo is up! (Turn on Notifications to make sure you don’t miss anything, Click our “Like” button and then select Notifications.)
4) Pet(s) with the most votes on their “head to head” photo in each post will receive a Temple Heights Bandana and go on to THE FINALS. This will all be announced on Facebook.
5) THE FINALS: All pets that make it to the finals will be entered to win One Year of Flea and Tick Prevention! The winner will be determined by a final vote starting on November 6th, 2020.
6) HAVE FUN! We are SO excited to see your pets’ adorable (but safe & comfy!) Halloween outfits!
This contest is open to all pet owners capable of coming to our Oceanside, CA veterinary hospital to redeem their prize. (You can be a new or existing client!) Our contest is not affiliated with Facebook. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Each entrant or participant releases Facebook from any liability related to this contest. By entering, you are giving Temple Heights Animal Hospital permission to share your submitted photo on our Facebook page & in both digital and print marketing materials.